In addition to the instructional videos below, please see our "Page Level Help" tab at left for detailed text on each part of the new eIRB system.
Videos: New eIRB System
Inbox, Workspace, and Workflow Overview
Initial Study Submission
- New Study Submission (Also see "Assigning PI Proxy/Primary Contact" below)
- Responding to Clarifications
- Responding to Modifications
- Highly recommended. the PI Proxy can create and submit Modifications and Continuing Reviews, and respond to changes requested by the IRB.
- There can be multiple PI Proxies, but only one Primary Contact.
- Note: These assignments must be done by the PI in the main study workspace (cannot be done from within a Modification or Continuing Review). Use "Assign PI Proxy" activity.
Managing pSites for Multi-Site Study
If you've reviewed the step-by-step video instructions and the page-level help but you still have questions, we're here for you! In order to set up a Zoom session, or to have the IRB come to your department for assistance on specific questions related to submitting in eIRB, please:
- send an email to our listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call the main line at 404-712-0720
Old system videos (only for the legacy system while it is still in use)