Research Agreements


  • Industry-sponsored research studies conducted at the VA must be administered through the Atlanta Research and Education Foundation, Inc. (AREF).

If a clinical trial is being conducted at both Emory and the VA, then there will be two separate agreements.

For more information, contact the Contracts and Grants Administrator at (770) 415-9189 or at this website: